Meet our school counselors, school psychologist, and social worker and learn about our school counseling program.
Student Information System (SIS)
SIS provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, report card grades, demographic data and course materials.
Preparing for Learning at Home
- Parent resources, virtual learning tips and tricks, digital citizenship information, online learning guides, and more prepared.
Tips for Online Learning Success
- Get set for success with tech tips and online learning strategies for students, including setting up your homework station, communicating with your teachers, common troubleshooting tips, and digital tool help.
FCPS Launches New Parent Technology Help Desk and Support
- To support families who are working with their children during distance learning, Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is launching a new Parent Technology Help Desk. The help desk can be reached at 833-921-3277 and will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week.
- FCPS has also set up an online portal to allow older students and parents/guardians to request technology help directly.
- FCPS Parent Information Phone Lines are available in eight different languages.